Need a helping hand?
Selling books, CDs, DVDs and games
Can I add more Books, CDs, DVDs or Games to a completed trade?
Can I sell an item which doesn't have a barcode?
Can I sell brand new, unopened items?
Do you accept Ex-Rental DVDs?
I have thousands of items, will you buy them off me?
I keep putting books in but you are not making offers on them, why?
Is the total order value quoted what I will be paid?
My barcodes are being recognised, but not accepted - why?
There are three possible reasons for this:-
- We already have too many copies of a given item at our warehouse.
- The item is too old, coupled with too little demand in the marketplace for the onward sale of the item. Paperback fiction, for example, and perhaps surprisingly, will mostly be rejected unless it is particularly modern.
- The item is already in your list, or you have already sent us this item in another list. We are unable to make offers on duplicate items. If you are a business customer with multiple identical items to sell please get in touch.
My barcodes are not being recognised - why?
There are two possible reasons for this:-
- We cannot find the item in our database. Please ensure you type in ALL the numbers below the barcode as illustrated below. Do not include any hyphens or spaces.
- The barcode has been typed in correctly, but is not in our database. This could be because it is a promo CD, an over-laid barcode sticker from a shop such as HMV, rather than the original, or a Book Club book.
What about multiple copies of the same item?
Our service is optimised for home use. If you are a business customer, please visit zapper.co.uk/charities and recycling for ways that we can help businesses.
What CDs, DVDs and Games don't you accept?
What happens to items that you reject upon arrival?
What's the minimum number of Books, CDs, DVDs and/or Games I can send to you?
Why would you reject a given book at your warehouse?
- Books missing required supplements.
- Books with taped covers or which are torn.
- Spine damage.
- Stickers on books that cannot be removed without damaging the items
- Loose or missing pages.
- Books with missing CDs or DVDs specified as included on the cover.
- Study guides with the answers filled in.
- Puzzle books which are partially completed.
- Colouring books which have been partially coloured in.